Protect SAP Production systems by identifying stagnant, forgotten or abandoned work with Cold Case
Imagine how much safer your Production system could be if:
- You could explore all your aging development across all systems
- You could see the history of each aged development
- You could find and resurrect important developments lost and forgotten
- You could identify change that should be backed out
- You could identify change that may accidently go to production
- You could work with cleaner Development and Quality Assurance systems
Cold Case Landscape Management Application Overview
Cold Case can help ensure the stability of your Production system by identifying work that may have been forgotten or abandoned. Change that is not going to Production is costing time, money and may cause false integration testing results. Cold case will help you find and investigate all those changes and identify who created them. Cold Case can help prevent work that is lost or forgotten from ever getting to Production by identifying the work and enabling investigation into its details. Decisions regarding removal, completion or promotion can then be made resulting in an important clean up and the rescue of thousands of hours of development.
Compare systems to understand your SAP landscape integrity.